Happy Healing Fenben® 222mg Tablets
Happy Healing is your USA trusted source of fenbendazole. We have been providing quality Fenben® products to our thousands of happy customers since 2017.
Happy Healing Fenben® is quality tested and is free of contaminants.
These tablets are guaranteed to contain at least 222mg of fenbendazole and are best utilized when broken or crushed. They are scored for easy dividing
We use minimal safe excipients of dextrin, magnesium stearate and maize starch.
Fenben ® is a registered trademark of Happy Healing Inc. All rights reserved.
Fenben® is defined as fenbendazole and its investigations into its repurposed usage as:
- a dietary supplement, a food additive or supplement with antioxidant effects thus counteracting unstable molecules that damage DNA, cell membranes and other parts of cells. (1)
- a dietary supplement, a food additive or supplement used as a mitochondrial repair agent. (1)
- a dietary supplement, a food additive or supplement disruptor of mutant or malignant cells inhibiting their proliferation and facilitating their apoptosis/death. (1)
Studies have indicated that this targeted cell death is facilitated through:
- bonding to and disrupting the cells micro tubulin network. (2)
- blocking glucose uptake into the cells. (2)
- reactivating the body’s own p53 tumor suppressor proteins to fight the cells. (2)
INGREDIENTS PER TABLET: 222mg Fenbendazole, exp
TABLETS PER BOTTLE: 90
*Keep out of reach of children.
*Store in cool dark place.
*This product and these statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
*Fenben® is furnished for LABORATORY RESEARCH USE ONLY. This product should only be handled by qualified, and licensed professionals. All information on this website is available for educational purposes only.
*Research chemicals are chemical substances used by scientists for medical and scientific research purposes. One characteristic of a research chemical is that it is for laboratory research use only; a research chemical is not intended for human or veterinary use. This distinction is required on the labels of research chemicals and is what exempts them from regulation under parts 100-740 in Title 21 of the Code of Federal Regulations (21CFR).
(2) https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/30093705/. Nilambra Dogra, Ashok Kumar, Tapas Mukhopadhyay. Fenbendazole acts as a moderate microtubule destabilizing agent and causes cancer cell death by modulating multiple cellular pathways. Sci Rep 2018 Aug 9;8(1):11926.