Happy Healing Fenben® Tablets 222mg
Happy Healing is your USA trusted source of fenbendazole. We have been providing quality Fenben® products to our thousands of happy customers since 2016. This is REAL fenbendazole that works as it has been scientifically proven to work.
Fenben® is a registered trademark of Happy Healing Inc. All rights reserved.
These convenient tablets contain 222mg of fenbendazole with minimal, safe excipients of dextrin, magnesium stearate and maize starch. They are scored for easy dividing.
Our Fenben® products are made exclusively for Happy Healing Inc. by a FDA registered and inspected facility. They are quality tested to be the correct dosage, pure, and free of contaminants.
Fenben® is defined as fenbendazole and it’s investigations into it’s repurposed usage as:
1) a compound that can counteract unstable molecules that damage DNA, cell membranes and other parts of cells.
2) a disruptor of mutant or malignant cells inhibiting their proliferation and facilitating their apoptosis/death.
3) a mitochondrial repair agent*(see USPTO for further details).
Studies have indicated that this targeted cell death is facilitated through:
- a) bonding to and disrupting the cells microtubulin network.
- b) blocking glucose uptake into the cells.
- c) reactivating the body’s own p53 tumor suppressor proteins to fight the cells*(see reference link below).
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
INGREDIENTS PER TABLET: 222mg Fenbendazole, exp
TABLETS PER BOTTLE: 90
*Fenben® is furnished for LABORATORY RESEARCH USE ONLY. This product should only be handled by qualified, and licensed professionals. All information on this website is available for educational purposes only.
*Research chemicals are chemical substances used by scientists for medical and scientific research purposes. One characteristic of a research chemical is that it is for laboratory research use only; a research chemical is not intended for human or veterinary use. This distinction is required on the labels of research chemicals, and is what exempts them from regulation under parts 100-740 in Title 21 of the Code of Federal Regulations (21CFR).
Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool dark place
OUR PRICE: $75