Happy Healing Fenben Bio® Capsules
Fenben Bio® is the only truly bioavailable fenben on the market. For decades fenben has been overlooked as a potential treatment due to poor aqueous solubility and bioavailability. Therefore, in 2019 we at Happy Healing Inc. teamed up with formulation chemists to create Fenben Bio®, a freeze-dried nano emulsion of fenben-loaded polymeric micelles which greatly enhances the therapeutic potential of fenben. (1)
Happy Healing is your USA trusted source of fenben. We have been providing quality Fenben products to our thousands of happy customers since 2017.
Fenben ® and Fenben Bio ® are registered trademark of Happy Healing Inc. All rights reserved.
Fenben® is defined as fenben and its investigations into its repurposed usage as:
- a dietary supplement, a food additive or supplement with antioxidant effects thus counteracting unstable molecules that damage DNA, cell membranes and other parts of cells. (2)
- a dietary supplement, a food additive or supplement used as a mitochondrial repair agent. (2)
- a dietary supplement, a food additive or supplement disruptor of mutant or malignant cells inhibiting their proliferation and facilitating their apoptosis/death. (2)
Fenben Bio® is defined as bioavailable formulations of fenben and their investigations into repurposed usage in treatment of multiple pathologies. *(3)
Studies have indicated that this targeted cell death is facilitated through:
- bonding to and disrupting the cells microtubulin network. (4)
- blocking glucose uptake into the cells. (4)
- reactivating the body’s own p53 tumor suppressor proteins to fight the cells. (4)
INGREDIENTS PER 2 CAPSULES: approx. 222mg Fenben
CAPSULES PER BOTTLE: 90
Excipients for this product are a blend of polymers including: poloxymer, cyclodextrin and anhydrous glucose.
*Fenben Bio® contains no biological ingredients.
*Keep out of reach of children.
*Store in cool dark place.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
*Fenben® is furnished for LABORATORY RESEARCH USE ONLY. This product should only be handled by qualified, and licensed professionals. All information on this website is available for educational purposes only.
*Research chemicals are chemical substances used by scientists for medical and scientific research purposes. One characteristic of a research chemical is that it is for laboratory research use only; a research chemical is not intended for human or veterinary use. This distinction is required on the labels of research chemicals and is what exempts them from regulation under parts 100-740 in Title 21 of the Code of Federal Regulations (21CFR).
(1)https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33096915/. Ik Sup Jin, Min Jeong Jo et al. Physicochemical, Pharmacokinetic, and Toxicity Evaluation of Polymeric Micelles Encapsulating Fenben. Pharmaceutics 2020 Oct 21;12(10):1000.
(3) https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/30093705/. Nilambra Dogra, Ashok Kumar, Tapas Mukhopadhyay. Sci Rep 2018 Aug 9;8(1):11926.