Happy Healing Fenben® Pure
Happy Healing is your USA trusted source of fenben. We have been providing quality Fenben®products to our thousands of happy customers since 2017.
This product contains 50,000mg PURE fenben. There are no fillers or additives.
Happy Healing Fenben® is quality tested for purity and is free of contaminants.
This product is best dissolved with Oil or DMSO.
Scoop enclosed in bottle.
Fenben ® is a registered trademark of Happy Healing Inc. All rights reserved.
Fenben® is defined as fenbendazol and its investigations into its repurposed usage as:
- a dietary supplement, a food additive or supplement with antioxidant effects thus counteracting unstable molecules that damage DNA, cell membranes and other parts of cells. (1)
- a dietary supplement, a food additive or supplement used as a mitochondrial repair agent. (1)
- a dietary supplement, a food additive or supplement disruptor of mutant or malignant cells inhibiting their proliferation and facilitating their apoptosis/death. (1)
Studies have indicated that this targeted cell death is facilitated through:
- bonding to and disrupting the cells microtubulin network. (2)
- blocking glucose uptake into the cells. (2)
- reactivating the body’s own p53 tumor suppressor proteins to fight the cells. (2)
INGREDIENTS PER SCOOP (1/8 tsp): approx. 222mg Fenben
SCOOPS PER BOTTLE: approx. 225
*Keep out of reach of children.
*Store in cool dark place.
*This product and these statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
*Fenben® is furnished for LABORATORY RESEARCH USE ONLY. This product should only be handled by qualified, and licensed professionals. All information on this website is available for educational purposes only.
*Research chemicals are chemical substances used by scientists for medical and scientific research purposes. One characteristic of a research chemical is that it is for laboratory research use only; a research chemical is not intended for human or veterinary use. This distinction is required on the labels of research chemicals, and is what exempts them from regulation under parts 100-740 in Title 21 of the Code of Federal Regulations (21CFR).
(2) https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/30093705/. Nilambra Dogra, Ashok Kumar, Tapas Mukhopadhyay. Sci Rep 2018 Aug 9;8(1):11926.